My Recent Cards

topmom5's slideshow for blog album on Photobucket

Jul 1, 2015



The end is nearing - and i'm almost done with the box - a large Priority Shipping box.  They hold between 150-180 cards in my experience - and i'm just about at the 150 count now...and still have a little bit of room.  I went ahead and took pictures of the additions from last month's post - and there will be one last photo shoot before the box is sealed and shipped here in about 2 weeks.

As always, StampinUp card bases, and this time lots of StampinUp DSP for backgrounds, with a couple of BigBox papers and DieCutsWithView card stock pieces thrown in for accent.  Inks are either StampinUp or Tsukineko, and the stamps are from all over, but include StampinUp and Maya Road for sure. The generic mulberry flowers from a vendor overseas.

For the most part these cards are more classic and simple - with more cards that could be used for man or woman than usual.  I tried hard to make 'generic' cards.  With that thought, the last couple of cards have no sentiments at all, and I'm working on a few more the same way. I figure they stand on their own as a way to send a message home. 


Birthday for child or adult! 

Pretty sheer ribbon for Birthday
Birthday, highlighted by foil dots on the background paper
Thank You with one of the newer SU papers
Thank You with Mirror paper, and jewel sticker borders
Simple Thank You with DCWV shimmer cardstock
Thank You cards with cute bows
You're always in my heart, with a variety of papers.
Beautiful mirror papers, gold and silver mirror stock.
Love You, with ribbons, bows and mulberry flowers
Eye Chart - I LOVE YOU - Maya Road I believe, with Silver shimmer accents.
I do so love mulberry flowers - but do need to control myself! 
Miss you for man or woman. 
Yellows and purple - with silver shimmer paper accent.
Love the watercolor stamps by StampinUp
HandColored PeelOffs on Shimmer paper, Blue Shimmer accent, no sentiment. 
About the only card cut on my Gazelle - i think it speaks volumes without a single word on the card. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love feedback, please leave me a comment...