My Recent Cards

topmom5's slideshow for blog album on Photobucket

Jun 8, 2015

Working on the last cards I will be sending to Operation Write Home - as Sandy is shutting down operations on August 1st.  It will be difficult to know I'm no longer supporting our troops, but the fact that the troops are coming come is why OWH is shutting down is not a bad thing!!

I decided to start taking pictures now - so below are some of the cards that will be shipped mid next month.  As usual they are on StampinUp cardbase, and I've used a lot of StampinUp papers this time, but a few are from discount packs from big box discount stores.  I've also been working with multi-part stamp sets, Lotus from StampinUp, and roses from KitchenSink stamps. And of course there are die-cuts done on my Cuttlebug or Gazelle, and mulberry flowers from a vendor in China.  Inks are either StampinUp or Tsukineko. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love feedback, please leave me a comment...