My Recent Cards

topmom5's slideshow for blog album on Photobucket

Apr 24, 2014

Father's Day is coming, and the Operation Write Home deadline is the end of this month - so I focused on that - in between of long hours and trips out of town.

All cards are done on StampinUp Card Base, and the stamped images and sentiments on StampinUp Very Vanilla, and Memento Cocoa ink, unless otherwise identified. 


Browns are such an easy color for Father's Day - add some gold stickers and  heartfelt sentiments and I think it works.    Papers are from some leftovers i don't remember who from. 
Teals too work for Masculine cards.  Papers again from leftovers, but i love these little "stamp" stamps - I think from StampinUp.  Hand colored. 
Happy Father's Day again, in Ships.  This was a 2-fer and a 4-fer, all done with the same 'chain craft store bag of discount papers' backgrounds. 
The background ships are StampinUp i believe, and the Tall Ships are done with a FlonzCraft stamp - and again - all hand colored. 
Again my fascination with window cards - and the sentiments on the Window Shutters ... 
Opening to reveal a great Northwoods stamp!
 I did a 3-fer on this one! 
Here's the other 2 window cards fronts.  Northwoods are some of my favorite stamps - but the only way i can think of to use the larger ones is to put the sentiment on the outside. 
And here's 2 more versions.... I think ima stick with darker ink if i do any more of these.  I'm not particularly fond of the one stamped in the green.  
Here's that 'stamp' stamp again - For A Special Father. 
...and a few more Father's day cards, unremembered papers, gold stickers...  
The group I'm finishing are all similar to these - all with the "There's no place like home" stamped with Memento, the Country House die cut by Memory Box, with the windows and doors that open (squeee!), and various trees and butterfly die cuts.

These will all be shipping here shortly - to make the Father's Day deadline at Operation Write Home!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love feedback, please leave me a comment...