My Recent Cards

topmom5's slideshow for blog album on Photobucket

Oct 15, 2009

Still Here...

I know it's been a while since I've been here...
Things at work have gotten pretty intense, and my exhaustion (aided by that midlife hormonal thing) has left me mostly unable to spend any amount of time behind my computer at home. Consequently, I've turned back to literature for mental diversion...finding I'm spending a lot of time with audio books...crawling into worlds so remarkably similar but so bueatifully different from ours.
Not only am I a Twilight fan, but I also became engrossed in the Southern Vampire/Sookie Stackhouse series, and consequently TrueBlood on HBO. That being said, there's a new kit coming forth shortly inspired by that series.
My life-long fascination with all things vampire has led to my pursuing several other series (as available on audio), most currently The Black Dagger Brotherhood, which if time and energy permits, will most likely inspire another kit.
I've desperately missed the time I was spending with my scrapbooking - but until I can get through the hot flashes, cravings, irregular sleeping patterns, and thereby the exhaustion, and the host of projects at work that are rolling one on top of the next to get through recent changes in tax/security laws, I'm not sure there's going to be too many chances.
Check back every so often, if any of you are still with me...
the new kit should be coming up shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love feedback, please leave me a comment...