My Recent Cards

topmom5's slideshow for blog album on Photobucket

Mar 28, 2009

Shades of Twilight


I'm not ashamed to admit that i'm a great fan of Stephanie Meyer's Twilight series - and by extension - the new movie. I'd heard about the books already late - during a TV Show discussing the popularity of book-to-screen adaptations of so many young adult books - and during the show was mentioned the Twilight Books. I got into the series between books 2 and 3 - just before book 3 was released...and now I'm a junkie...

I've the movie on DVD - on my IPOD - and the audio books on my PC, Laptop and IPOD...

and EBooks on my work laptop, for when I traveling.

Much to my surprise - my youngest daughter is also addicted to Twilight. She normally avoids anything with teen angst, romance, or that can at any time be confused with a chick flick...

So while my dad was in the hospital 2 weeks ago - and i was sitting in a hotel room last week, listening to the books - I developed this kit...
There are 16 background papers, and multiple types of ribbons, frames, brads, flowers, doilies, borders and hatpins in a variety of coordinated colors.

Shades of Twilight...
Soft and hard - light and dark - fire and ice - the lion and the lamb.
This kit is for Personal Use Only.
Please share your layouts and i'll post them here!!
*** DOWNLOADS DEACTIVATED ***
and don't forget to leave comments then you download!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Mar. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

I always love feedback, please leave me a comment...