My Recent Cards

topmom5's slideshow for blog album on Photobucket

Sep 9, 2008

I'm here...

I've fought doing a blog for a long time...
But I do believe the time has come to move forward!

Hi - I'm Gina.
I'm an almost 50 year old wife, mother of 2, and grandmother of 1. I've been happily married to an almost perfect man for just shy of 20 years, having gotten it right the second time around!
My daughters have moved out - the eldest married with a daughter of her own, and the youngest is working her way to a Certified Nurses Aide Certification through Job Corps right now.

My eldest daughter got me started on the scrapbooking thing...and I've become an electronic Scrap-kit junkie!! I do Hybrid Scrapbooking for myself - my family - my enjoyment.
I'm not on anyone's CT - I like what I like - and those choices will show up on the site somewhere, along with anything I make available for folks who want it to download.

So maybe take a look around - I know I'm not the best at this - but I do have fun with it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love feedback, please leave me a comment...