My Recent Cards

topmom5's slideshow for blog album on Photobucket

Sep 12, 2008

I figured it out - so everyone gets a freebie!

After spending 2 days trying to figure out how to make this blog work, and getting a layout I liked, I'm ready to give something to my visitors ...

This is a kit I made to answer the September Design Challenge at Creative Victorian Design's new forum.
Right now it has no name - do any of you have any ideas?
Click on the preview for more detail - I couldn't get the preview as clear as i had wanted...but the larger one is just great!

If you Download, leave some constructive feedback, maybe an idea for a kit name, and maybe even some love in the comments!!
Here are the links - the kit is broken into 2 parts, for ease of downloading.
*** Links Deactivated ***
Share the link, please, not the file! And give credit where credit is due if you use this kit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love feedback, please leave me a comment...